This jalapeño slaw recipe is a great accompaniment for any meal, but especially tacos, grilled meats, and hot dogs. This spicy, crunchy, and delicious dish is easy to make with only a few simple ingredients.
- 1-10 OZ BAG ANGEL HAIR SLAW
- 1/4 CUP OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 CUP FRESH CILANTRO, CHOPPED
- 1/4 TSP GRANULATED GARLIC
- 1/2 CUP RED ONION, THINLY SLICED
- 2 TSP CUMIN
- 1 JALAPEÑO, FINELY CHOPPED
- SALT TO TASTE
- JUICE AND ZEST FROM 2 LIMES
Mix slaw, cilantro, red onion and jalapeno in large serving bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, granulated garlic, cumin and salt. Pour over slaw mixture.
Serve as a salad or a topping for brisket tacos.