Tasty game day chili!
- 2 LBS RAIKES AMERICAN WAGYU GROUND BEEF
- 1 LARGE ONION, DICED 1/4”
- 4 GARLIC CLOVES, MINCED
- 1 15 OZ. CAN TOMATO SAUCE
- 4 CUPS BROTH (BEEF OR VEGETABLE)
- 2 CUPS BLOODY MARY MIX (I USED ZING ZANG)
- 1 7 OZ CAN CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 1 15 OZ CAN TOMATOES WITH GREEN CHILES
- 1 TBSP GROUND CUMIN
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
In large Dutch oven brown ground beef, add onion and minced garlic.
Add rest of ingredients, heat through well on medium heat.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes to develop flavor.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, pickled jalapenos, or your favorite toppings.