Marinated flank steak with grilled peppers and onions make the perfect fajitas. Easy meal for the busy weeknights.
- 1 RAIKES BEEF FLANK STEAK
- 1/4 CUP FRESH LIME JUICE, (JUICE FROM 1 LIME)
- 1/4 CUP ORANGE JUICE
- 1/4 CUP PINEAPPLE JUICE
- 3 CLOVES GARLIC, FINELY MINCED
- 1 TBSP SMOKING GUN WICKED MARY SEASONING
- 2 TSP SALT
- RED BELL PEPPER, THINLY SLICED
- GREEN BELL PEPPER, THINLY SLICED
- YELLOW BELL PEPPER, THINLY SLICED
- 1 LARGE RED ONION, SLICED
- FLOUR TORTILLAS
- COJITA CHEESE, FOR GARNISH
PICO DE GALLO, FOR GARNISH
Combine all juices, garlic, salt and Wicked Mary seasoning, along with the meat and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill to high.
Grill flank steak for 5 minutes per side, or until it reaches internal temp 130-135 degrees (medium rare).
Remove from heat, let it rest loosely covered with foil 5-10 minutes.
While meat is resting, grill peppers and onions until lightly charred.
Slice steak across the grain.
Serve on flour tortillas with pico de gallo and cotija cheese.