Beefy burger topped with a creamy mixture of cheese, bacon chunks, and spicy peppers.
- 6 RAIKES BEEF BURGER PATTIES
- 2 TBSP BILLY BUCK'S SMOKEHOUSE RUB
- 6 OZ CREAM CHEESE (SOFTENED)
- 4 SLICED THICK CUT BACON (COOKED & CHOPPED)
- 3 TBSP BILLY BUCK'S PEPPERS
- 6 HAMBURGER BUNS (RECOMMEND BRIOCHE BUNS)
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped bacon, and peppers. Mix together until fully combined. Set aside.
Season burger patties with Billy Buck's seasoning. Heat the grill or skillet to medium-high heat. Brush the grill grates with a little bit of Duck Fat spray to prevent sticking and to get nice grill marks. Grill burgers until desired doneness (160 degrees), usually about 3-5 minutes each side. Lightly grill the buns.
Evenly distribute the cream cheese mixture on top of burgers. Add a baby kale mixture or arugula, if desired. Serve along side choice of fries or tots. Enjoy!
Leave a comment